Installation / performance with 3 acts on each night.
Pure Concrete Day Two: Bek Coogan, Big Flip the Massive, Shane Caldwell / Elizabeth Coulton
the difference = the similarities = the interaction of two
1. Attempt to enable a link between a) acousmatic teachings and b) receptive audience, by means of c) 'structure' (provided to preform within)
2. Restriction of the provided 'structure' is a constant: i) the audience is a variable ii) the teacher is a variable iii) the structure stands to inhibit
3. Structure stands to restrict a sense, allowing sound to hold precedent.
4. 'Structure' staged as a controlled situation, 'a comfort zone', a platform to differentiate audience and teacher.
5. Audience must make a conscious effort to gain information based on: I) individual choice II) putting ones self in a position that makes them a spectacle III) entering an in between space IV) blurring the line between audience and teacher.